Dirk Lange, Dirk Nattkemper, Jürgen Peil
Local court Gelsenkirchen Commercial Registry 15861
Sales tax ID: DE 300 101 983
Tax number: 359/5748/4693
- Responsible data controller
The responsible data controller (hereinafter: “controller”) is cosos GmbH, represented by the directors Dirk Lange, Dirk Nattkemper, Jürgen Peil, Herbert-Wehner-Str. 2, 59174 Kamen.
Data protection officer:
Herr Björn Leineweber
Datenschutz Ruhr GmbH
Rosastr. 40 - 42
Tel.: +49 201 890 66 123
We are at your disposal for legal questions concerning data privacy. You have the following contact options in this regard:
Tel.: +49 (0) 2365 50 33 50
Fax: +49 (0) 2365 50 33 55 - 0
- Data collection on our website
- a) Server log files
Insofar as you access our website http://www.cosos-tec.de, data will automatically be transmitted by your browser to the server of our website. The storage of this data takes place only briefly in a so-called log file and is automatically deleted.
This includes the following data:
- Your IP address,
- Date and time of the visit,
- Name and URL of the file you have retrieved,
- Website from which the visit is made (referrer URL),
- Information about the browser you are using as well as the operating system,
- Name of your access provider.
This data is used to ensure a smooth connection setup and convenient use of our website, as well as to evaluate system security and stability.
The legal basis for the data processing results from Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR because we have a legitimate interest in collecting data for the above purposes. In addition, a legal basis also results from Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR for processing data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
The data will not be used to make reference to you as a person.
- b) Contact form / communication by e-mail
On our site you will find a contact form. This allows us to give our customers the possibility to contact us easily. You can also contact us directly by e-mail. If you wish to use our contact form, you must provide your name, telephone number and a valid e-mail address. If you receive a letter by e-mail, we will at least receive your e-mail address. All other data is optional. This data is provided voluntarily by you. The data collection therefore takes place on the basis of a voluntarily granted consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
We use the data provided by you exclusively to process your request and delete your data after processing as far as no other legal basis for data storage exists, e.g. when booking.
- c) Cookies
Our website contains cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. They help us to facilitate the navigation through our website and enable the correct presentation of the website. They are intended to support the user-friendliness of the website and of course are completely harmless to your device. Data is temporarily collected in connection with the device you are using and the software you use. Conclusions about your identity as a person cannot be drawn from this data.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR and are automatically deleted after a defined time.
Of course, you can also view our website without cookies. To do this you must prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting “Do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. For a more detailed description, please see the instructions of your browser manufacturer. If you do not accept cookies, this may result in functional restrictions on our website.
- d) Use of Google Maps
On the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, we use on our website the component “Google Maps” of the company Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Roadway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA (hereinafter: “Google”).
This component is used for the purpose of better findability of our company.
Each time Google Maps is visited, Google sets a cookie to process user settings and data when viewing the page that has the Google Maps component integrated. This cookie is usually not deleted by closing the browser, but will expire after a certain amount of time unless it is manually deleted by you.
as well as the additional terms and conditions for “Google Maps”:
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data will generally not be transmitted to third parties. However, exceptionally, data may be transmitted for the following reasons:
- Insofar as you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR,
- Insofar as disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR is required and there is no overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- Insofar as we are legally obliged to disclose the data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR
- Insofar as disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR is permitted and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
- Rights of data subjects
- Right to information, Art. 15 GDPR
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we process personal data from you. If this is the case, you can request information about this personal data and about the following:
- The processing purposes;
- The categories of personal data being processed;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or is still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data is stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- The existence of a right to correction or deletion of personal data concerning you, and right to restriction on processing, and a right to object to such processing;
- The existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- If the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
- Right to correction, Art. 16 GDPR
You may immediately request the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- Right to deletion (right to be forgotten) of your data, Art. 17 GDPR
You can demand the deletion of your stored data, insofar as
- The personal data is not used for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed or is no longer necessary;
- You revoke the consent on which the processing is based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no alternative legal basis for processing;
- You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (2) GDPR;
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which you are subject;
- The personal data relating to offered information society services was collected pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
We are obliged to delete the data if the above apply unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for is required for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing, Art. 17 GDPR
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing, insofar as
- The accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you, but only for the duration that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- The processing is unlawful and you do not want the deletion of your personal data immediately, but instead demand the restriction of the use of your personal data;
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights; or
- You have objected to the processing under Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the legitimate reasons on our part outweigh those on your part.
Insofar as processing is restricted, we may process your data - except for your storage - only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for the public good of the Union or a Member State.
Before the restriction is lifted, you will be informed again.
- Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request that it be sent to another controller.
- Right to objection, Art. 21 GDPR
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. However, this only applies if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing.
- Right of revocation, Art. 7 (3) GDPR
You have the right pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR to withdraw your consent to processing from us at any time. This revocation applies exclusively for future use.
- Right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authorities
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your usual place of residence, employment or registered office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you wish to exercise your data-subject rights, you can also do this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar switching from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
In addition, we have taken precautions in the form of technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.
- Complaints and warnings
Should you see your rights violated or otherwise infringed, please let us know. You will then receive a personalized individual response. As part of your obligation to mitigate damages, we point out that costs incurred by a lawyer appointed by you out of court, without prior contact, will not be borne by us. There is expressly no will on our part that you appoint a lawyer to produce a cease and desist letter or submit a punishable cease and desist order. Consequently a presumed will cannot be assumed.