We will plan the wiring structure together with you and gladly provide advice regarding potential alternatives. The wiring itself is divided into three levels:
- The primary level is for the connection of multiple buildings at a location
- The secondary level focuses on wiring multiple floors of a building together
- The tertiary level comprises the wiring of all components on a floor.
This process follows European standards and is also the best organisational practice for structured wiring. As a customer, you can therefore be assured that our extensive experience, in conjunction with our in-depth expertise, will lead to the success of your project as well.
Our Area of Expertise:
- Structured building wiring (CAT 5 / CAT 6 / CAT 7)
- Fibre optic wiring
- FTTD (Fibre to the Desk)
- Hybrid systems
- Wireless systems
- Telecommunication wiring
Services in the Area of “Structured Wiring”:
- Preparation of service specifications
- Professional installation, assembly, and measurement of copper cables
- Ample know-how in fibre optic cables:
- Professional installation and assembly
- Installation of all fibre optic connection technologies (splicing, bonding, assembling)
- Repair work
- Preparation of documentation and quality verifications
- Tailored maintenance options with a custom troubleshooting service
Identifying the Weak Spots and Potential of Your Network
What areas in your company have a high data throughput? Should all employees be able to access the network or only a specific department? Should the WLAN be designed separately or integrated into an existing network?
We analyse your network structure for potential applications of WLAN components and prepare a suitable concept.